- A shipping and packaging charge of $10 is automatically added to each order.
- Artechaski ships all packages via USPS Priority Mail.
- Normal shipping days are Monday through Friday. Typically, we will process orders for shipment within one day or less. If a longer time is required, we will coordinate with you via email. Weekend orders (orders placed after noon on Friday) will not be available for shipment until the following Monday at the earliest. Upon shipment, tracking information is provided via email.
- Single item orders are typically placed within an appropriately sized cardboard jewelry box, surrounded by bubble wrap outside of that box, and shipped in a standard rectangular USPS shipping box. Multiple item orders will, in most cases, be shipped together in a single shipping box. Within that box, each individual item will be packaged within an appropriately sized cardboard jewelry box. Bubble wrap will be included as necessary.
- Minor product variations from the descriptions provided on our website are possible. For example, gemstones may exhibit colors that vary slightly from the descriptions provided. In all cases, the photos displayed on our website are of the exact item.
- If your order has not yet shipped, it can be cancelled for a full refund.
- If, for any reason, you are not satisfied with any item purchased from Artechaski, you may return it for a full refund within 20 days of purchase. Simply let us know via email and return it to us via appropriate packaging in the “as received” condition. Upon receipt of the returned item, we will process a refund via Paypal.
Taxes and Regulations
- Sales tax – We do not collect sales tax – any tax liability is the responsibility of the customer
- State and Local Regulations – Artechaski will not knowingly break any laws in conducting online sales or shipments. It is the responsibility of the customer to be cognizant of and comply with any local or state regulations.